Today, our new series of interviews have begun, as one of the most eagerly awaited no wagering casinos is now live, LuckMe Casino. No Wagering Casinos had the pleasure of interviewing Samuel Tutunov, head of business development at LuckMe.
Almost 2 years ago when the brand was about to launch, our team gave them lots of suggestions and even inspired them to find another brand name. Luckily, they accepted our suggestions and changed their name to LuckMe! Therefore, we are extremely happy to see such a great brand that we have a connection with finally go live.
1. We love the name. It seems like you will be lucky, as a casino and as one of your players. Is that the case?
Answer: Yes, our casino was created by people who consider that casinos have an endless flow of chances to win. And we think that “LuckMe” is a good name to personify this thought.
2. We first came in contact with your new casino brand almost two years ago. You have been changing a lot in order to make the site perfect before launching. Tell us about the journey from idea to reality with LuckMe Casino.
Answer: We desired to create own casino and we did it. But it is really hard to get everything to a high level. We had to return to our work many times to make the product beautiful and exciting. We want guests to feel interested and to enjoy visiting our casino. We continue to work on the project, making it even better every day.
3. How difficult has it been setting up a no wagering casino?
Answer: We looked at the market and saw that everyone has huge wagering requirements on their bonuses. We want show to our guests that we are ready to give them chances to win as I said above, without any predatory conditions.
4. Currently, there are over 1500 games at LuckMe. Do you have a favourite? Are there any new game providers that you will consider adding in the coming months?
Answer: My favourite providers are Push Gaming, Evolution, PlaynGo and NetEnt. We will add many new providers soon – Thunderkick, EGT, Amatic and others.
5. You guys have one of the most generous No Wagering bonuses around: Up to 370 bonus spins on 7 of the most popular NetEnt games. We just said WOW when we first saw it. Can you explain why you went with 370 bonus spins, all on NetEnt slots?
Answer: We wanted our bonus to be clear and honest. Therefore, we refused all conditions – such as time to use, number of deposits, wager and others. So we made it like that. Each player goes their way at their convenience. Do you want to make 1 deposit, or several? You will receive prizes as you reach more advanced levels. Our bonus does not burn out and it is available forever.
6. Would you ever offer any no deposit free spins on LuckMe?
Answer: We are preparing a lot of interesting things for our players, including no deposit bonuses. For now, I have no information on how this will be implemented, but it will definitely be unusual and exciting for our players.
7. Currently, it’s possible to deposit and withdraw with all major debit and credit cards such as VISA, Maestro and Mastercard. On top of that, Skrill, Neteller, Wirecard, PaySafe, CashToCode, Zimpler, MuchBetter and EcoPayz are available. Who uses the CashToCode option? Also, are you thinking about adding any more?
Answer: CashToCode is usually used by German players. Yes, we will add new payments methods in the future; we want to add cryptocurrency first.
8. Are your players clearly aware that their bonuses really are wager free? Have you got any plans on how to describe it even clearer in the future?
Answer: This is a problem because not everyone knows what a wager is. Usually people come to the casino to get a bonus, then they realise that they can’t pick up what they won. And this upsets many. We are thinking about how to make our bonuses more understandable.
9. Can you explain to our visitors who’s behind the LuckMe brand? How was it created in the first place?
Answer: I can say that behind the project is a group of young and enthusiastic people. We want to create interesting products that our guests will like. Our desire is to create a place where people will receive vivid emotions at all times.
10. What can players expect from LuckMe if they stay around for a long time and become VIPs?
Answer: We love all of our guests, and we especially encourage those who have been with us for a long time. We are always looking for reasons to give a bunch of spins to our players, without any wagering requirements, and to invite our VIPs to participate in special events.
11. Who was your biggest winner so far in 2019?
Answer: You know, at our casino we’ve had alot of winners, but I can’t name these people. But just the other day one guy took away 30,000 euros. I hope he has a good time with it!
12. Are you planning any tournaments to attract new customers to LuckMe?
Answer: Yes, and not just tournaments. We will create many interesting things. Something like minigames with our Lucky Duck and his friends.
13. How do you think the market for no wagering casinos will develop in 2020? Will any regulations affect operators already next year?
Answer: Now you can see how more and more casinos offer this type of bonus. I think the trend will continue this way.
14. Make a guess: How many new no wagering casinos do you estimate will launch in 2020?
Answer: Hmmm, 25 no wagering casinos?
15. Before we end the interview: In what areas do you think LuckMe casino excels, and what areas will you improve in 2020?
Answer: We will work to make it easier for players to interact with the casino. Add a lot of new payment methods. Also, we will work on our level of support services and add a variety of new games. In addition, we want to create some exciting mini-games that will diversify the pastime of our guests at the casino.
16. Will you guys be trying to get a UK license in the near future?
Answer: Yes, we will. But firstly we will get a MGA license, we are in the process of achieving this at the moment.
NoWagering.casino wish LuckMe casino and Samuel the all the best for the future.
More importantly, we wish our visitors the best of luck at LuckMe casino!